Thursday, April 27, 2017

...W.I.A.Y...

...I had made a batch of probiotic yogurt...and I just let it drain longer until it had a cream cheese like consistency...
...then I added in some leftover almond milk pulp from the freezer...
...and mixed that in...
...and then Ijust stirred in a veggie dip packet...
Breakfast - bagel veggie cream cheese, tangerine
Lunch - Daiya Cheese on toasted homemade bread, Salad
...I had gotten a bunch of sweet radishes...and they still had the greens attached...
...so I gave those a quick sauté...
really only enough for one person...me...
Dinner - baked tofu, green beans, sautéed radish greens, oven fried potatoes...
Snack - a peach and pomegranate smoothie...not my favorite combo...so I probably won't be doing that again...not sure why...the Vitamix does a good job of making it smooth...and I love the flavor of both the pomegranate and the peach individually...just not good together...

...your turn...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. looks good! normal stuff....but we did roast two pans of veggie - turnips, eggplant, onions, carrots and sweet potatoes. yum.

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the pips in pomegranates that I don't like!

    In France a lady told me how to make soup with radish tops, as you would make spinach soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way the yogourt turned. It's like a cheese! Brilliant!
    I think I would have love it!

    ReplyDelete