Saturday, August 31, 2019

...Dinner and a Movie...For Real...

...Our Airman suggested that we go to this Cinema...for dinner...because they actually serve dinner to you while you watch the movie...
...it was a neat old building...with a retro vibe...
...you sit in these recliners that have a small table attached to one arm...
...and while you watch the previews...
...you peruse the menu...they had a Vegan section...YAY...and decide what you want...and you write it on the slip of paper and put it in the stand at the front of your little table...and the server comes by and picks it up...
...I got the cauliflower wings with vegan ranch...and I was photographically challenged here in the dark...
...but the wings were delicious...a little bit spicy...with the cool ranch and celery...they were perfect...
...and the movie was Our Airman's pick...and he chose Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark...because he read the books when we lived in North Dakota...and he said the movie was pretty spot on...of course it's not something I would EVER choose to watch...and I looked down at my plate and covered my ears several times...hahaha...

...what have you been watching lately?...

...ever been to a dinner cinema?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, your airman picked a movie I wouldn't watch either. I'd probably be too scared but when I was a child in the far north, everyone read scary stories. I'm not sure why. I read a lot of them at that time because they were left lying around at various homes or when people came to stay at our house for awhile. I've never been to a movie house where you eat but we have them here. I think they are also for adults only (not 100%) sure. It's great that had a vegan menu for you and I really like the retro vibe of the cinema.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool that they had a vegan menu!! That movie theater looks like fun. And glad you're a "trooper" for the Airman and braved the scary movie!

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen such a thing! So glad there was a vegan menu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete