Saturday, April 04, 2020

...4.4...Dinner and a Movie...

...Dinner was these delicious homemade veggie burgers...I'll post about making them soon...
...they're really healthy I'm sure...we had Brussels sprouts as well...and a couple of spoonfuls of homemade sauerkraut...

...and...it seems like we've been watching a LOT of TV lately...mostly news...and we didn't watch a movie...we watched an episode of Midnight Diner...that I've posted about before...it's really sweet...and we also watched an episode of Would I Lie to You......it's pretty hilarious...we rarely know the participants...but it's good to end the day laughing...

...and we also completed a crossword together...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. So pleased you like Midnight Diner. I discovered Unorthadox, based on a true story, I also saw an interview with the original young woman who escaped from an ultra orthodox sect in New York. There is also a 'Making of Unorthodox' which is quite fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm eating Brussel sprouts almost every day since a few week! It's a vegetable that we all love. The kids loved them even they were kids! I think they are aliens ;-)
    Your burger "galette" looks very yummy!

    I just finished watching "Jusqu'au déclin" on Netflix. Finally they (Netflix) produced a movie from here!!!!!! It's about survivalist. "funny" (or not) it's released just in Covid time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FOrgot to say; i just put "Midnight Diner" on my list. THank you!

    ReplyDelete