Saturday, June 12, 2021

...6.12...NO Dinner and a Movie...Mom Visit Instead...

...so...Mom came for a quick visit Friday afternoon...so we made BBQ and all the fixin's...
...the Man's homemade Blueberry BBQ sauce, and veg baked beans...
...potato salad...and a variation on Mom's freezer coleslaw...just from memory...but then she told me that actual recipe is in the Community Cookbook...haha...
...and then instead of a movie...we just sat around the table talking for hours...I just about got us all in the timed photo...well...at least I got my beautiful mama...

...I don't remember who's turn it will be to pick the movie next week...but let's just say it will be mine...haha...

~Have a lovely weekend!

7 comments:

  1. yay for a mom visit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,
      Mom visits are the BEST!
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. Your tempeh with this BBQ sauce is mouthwatering!

    Oh yes i remember; it's your turn next ;-) ;-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Éphée!
      ...it was delicious...I don't make tempeh all that often...and I think I'm going to go ahead and make him watch the next episode of Grace...we'll see..haha...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  3. Looks like a nice relaxing time. Food looks yummy too! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always great to have a visit from mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Penny,
      ...I agree...Mom visits are always the BEST!
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete