Wednesday, June 16, 2021

...6.16...W.I.P. Wednesday...Grey Trouser Socks F.O. ...

...I finally finished the Grey Trouser Socks...and I'm pretty OK with them...haha...
...for one thing...HA...they don't really 'match' the grey trousers...being more of blue/black/grey colour...and the trousers more of a tannish/grey...
...and then second of all...the whole Sharpie dyed yarn redo that sort of was even more blue/black/grey colour...
...oh well...
...this is what they look like with the trousers they were intended to 'go with'...

...not sure when I'll actually get around to wearing them...probably to an Advent supper or a Lenten supper...so not for a while...haha...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. they are beautiful socks and gray is my favorite neutral!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen,
      ...they are perfectly all-right...just not my favorite ever...haha...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. They look great with those pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look great too - and would go nicely with black pants as well. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...you're right...I think they have enough black in them to go with black trousers...
      Love,
      T

      Delete