Thursday, February 10, 2022

...2.10...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...last night...I had mixed up my favorite overnight oats...y'all know I prefer my oats raw...this is about a cup of oats...a cup of frozen blueberries...or bloobs as we call them...and almond milk...
...in the morning I usually add a little bit more almond milk...
...for lunch...I'm gettin really good with the new griddle...this is just a regular white potato...
...and then just a regular...rather large carrot...perfectly carmelized on the griddle...
...and I had that with the last of the Man's split pea soup...and some of the stems from the collard greens...my very favorite part...and since the Man hates them...I get to eat them all...YAY! for me...
...dinner was in front of the TV again...and it's the Man's marinara over spaghetti with some homemade bread and a BIG vegan BLT salad...
...I did have a couple of snacks...just an apple...
...and a cucumber...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. I had a rather odd day - breakfast was the banana/date bread and coffee. Lunch was a sandwich with just lettuce/tomato/mayo/pickles/sweet onions/black olives. And dinner was pinto beans, collard greens and mac& cheese. A few lemon cookies for snack too. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...I definitely need to make a banana bread...I love it a lot...we've missed them in our InstaCart a couple of times...don't know if it's a supply thing or not...
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  2. I would eat all of this! I had an apple yesterday with a bit of peanut butter and it was ultra delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi karen,
      ...I love peanut butter with fruit...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  3. I'm glad to hear you're getting that new grill dialed in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth,
      ...yeah...it's a bit trickier than the Foreman Grill...the Man says he hopes I don't char any more veg...haha...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete