Thursday, June 02, 2022

...6.2...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...kind of happy to settle back into a more normal vegan eating routine...after all that restaurant food in New Mexico...
...breakfast...bagel and Violife cream cheese...I know I have that a lot...
...lunch was some odds and ends...peas and carrots...Griddler-ed Brussels and sweet potatoes...homemade bread toast...and some leftover noodles...weird I know...
...afternoon snack...an organic Fuji apple...and some almonds...and those look like raisins...but they are actually Goji Berries...they're definitely not my favorite...so I've left the bag out and I'm just going to eat them up like this a few at a time...they're supposed to be 'good for you'...haha...
...we had soaked some pintos...
...so the Man flavored those up in the Insta-Pot...
...I made a delicious vegan cornbread...
...then I washed some collards...
...and got those into the Insta-pot with some vegan bouillon and a sprinkling of Green's Seasoning...which I'm trying to use sparingly as I don't know when I'll be able to get more...
...and cooked those...

...and then totally did NOT take a photo of the meal...but I think you can imagine it...haha...

...what did you eat yesterday?

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I found an unopened container of the Greens Spice in the back of my spice cabinet!! Yay! All looks yummy as always. Love, K

    ReplyDelete