Friday, December 09, 2022

...12.9...a Fairy Doll...

...I had gotten this broken fairy doll in the freebie bin at the thrift store...she's missing one of her wings and also...she's obviously supposed to do some sort of flying...so she needs something to set her in motion...

...I just thought she was pretty though...and that maybe I could do something to save her...
...so I started by snipping off her wing-thingies...
...and I think she's cuter already...
...then I filled all of those spin spaces and knobs with glue...
...and then I matched the paint as best as I could...and painted over her dress...and left her in a glass to dry...
...then I cut some petals off of an artificial flower...and stitched them onto a green ribbon...to make her a flower skirt...
...because fairies have flower skirts...you know...
...I'm going to send it to Japan for little sissie...because there are no parts that can come off and be dangerous...
...I think she's precious...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment: