Thursday, December 22, 2022

...12.22...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...for breakfast...I smashed up a TOO HARD avocado...oh well...
...made some whole wheat toast...
...and topped one slice with the avo...and the other with peanut and banana...I think the Man had one of his protein shakes...as this breakfast would definitely NOT appeal to him...
...and since we had not had a proper breakfast...according to the Man...we had it for lunch...I cooked a pot of grits...
...and scrambled some tofu with some TVP ham bits...
...and that made a delicious brunch...not sure you can have brunch if you actually ate a breakfast...haha...
...for dinner...the Man's Mom had given us some quart jars of green beans she had canned...so we had those...with some oven fried potatoes...and tofu...of course...
...I ate the very last of the vegan chex mix and I think the only other snack I had was three of the clementines that I bought...and then thought that I probably shouldn't have because we'll have a hard time eating them all before we leave...but I think if I eat three a day we can...haha...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Avocado toast is a so good idea! Same for tofu; scrambled or grilled!

    ReplyDelete