Tuesday, December 20, 2022

...12.20....a day with a friend...

...it was finally the day that Amy and I were both free...to spend the whole day together...that doesn't happen nearly often enough...so we went to a local coffee shop...the Man had been there and recommended it...I got the London Fog...they also had a "winter" London Fog...but it had peppermint in it and I didn't think that would be good in Earl Grey...
...and then we wandered around downtown...and stopped at the Chocolate shop and got a few vegan chocolates...they were Christmas shapes...so fun...
...and after we wandered around all of the little boutique-y shops downtown...we went to the restaurant that used to be our favorite Thai restaurant before covid...now it's a new 'fusion' restaurant...it was still really good...different...but good...I got the tofu bánh mì and a side of edamame...and Amy got Tofu Pad Thai...
...and then we spent a couple of hours at the Antique Mall...and I found a Ritz tin...now...y'all know that I love tins...and I use them to store things too...so my Ritz crackers will actually go into this tin...
...and I also picked up this vintage ornament...Amy got one too...hers was a fuschia stripe...but this was so much like the ornaments on our tree when I was little...
...and finally late in the afternoon...when we got back to the car...we exchanged our little gifts...y'all have already seen Amy's slippers...and she gave me this grey neck warmer...and a pretty brown and grey ear warmer...I love them both...

...I love spending a day with Amy...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Nice sweet visit. The tea sounds good but I agree, peppermint would be a weird addition. Love, K

    ReplyDelete