Thursday, December 08, 2022

...12.8...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...for breakfast...I ate the last of my vegan croissants...with some tofu...natch...
...I had gotten this vegan soy sauce flavored ramen...for 39¢...so the price of ramen noodles is on the rise...like everything right?...
...just cooked those up normally...
...and I had some leftover veg baked beans in the fridge...so I ate those up as well...definitely not a super healthy lunch...but ramen reminds me of college life...and it's definitely comfort food for me...
...and then we had a really really simple dinner...just a thick slab of baked tofu...which I ate with steak sauce...and huge baked potato...but I think my favorite thing was an impromptu honey-mustard dressing I made using the dregs of the Bee-Free Honee...I just squirted some brown mustard into the jar and added a splash of soy milk...it was so good...
...and I think the only snacks I had were this banana...which I dipped into a mix of chia/hemp/flax seeds...and I also ate an apple with a handful of black walnuts which I did not photograph...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. Fresh bread, thank you very much! And leftover tofu curry. I only have one tub of tofu left...and won't be anywhere near a grocery for the next couple of months....love, K

    ReplyDelete