Friday, February 17, 2023

...2.17...Friday Update...

...this was one of the Barbies from the thrift store...I know she's not really a Jasmine doll...but she looks sort of like Jasmine...so that's who I'm going to dress her up as...

...I went to Joann's because I didn't have any aqua coloured fabric in my stash...and asked what the smallest amount of fabric you could buy...and it's a sixth of a yard...I think she thought that was an odd amount...but I didn't even use half of it...I just cut two strips for the legs for her harem pants...and a tiny little bit for her top...

...the gold trim is actually the ribbon out of a Christmas gift bag...you know the little handles...
...I gathered her hair into a multi-sectioned ponytail...she already had on the earrings...

...it was the simplest little outfit and I think she turned out super cute...

~Have a lovely day!

...ps...I did a quick search and she's actually Elena of Avalor...but now she's Jasmine...

1 comment: