Thursday, October 01, 2026

...10.1...Thrifty Thursday...

...I stopped by the thrift store for half price day...and guess what they had...you may not know what this is...
...it's a yarn ball winder...I spun the handle at the store and it seemed to be working correctly...
...and it does work perfectly...the little arm moves forward and back as you turn the spindle so the yarn winds up evenly...
...I had fun winding up a few balls of yarn...such a neat (and obscure) find for a knitter...
...I also got (and paid for) the other top two items...a new pack of sidewalk chalk (for the grandbabes - while it may still be warm enough and snowless)...a cute zippered pencil case with a smiley button...and for free I got this large Rugrats t-shirt...not for me...
...it was free because it has a hole under the arm...otherwise in very good condition...Rugrats was a cartoon that Our Airman watched when he was little and in general he likes quirky t-shirts like this...

...what have you thrifted lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment: