Saturday, October 03, 2026

...10.3...Dinner and a Movie...

....It's Vegan Steak night...
...but first a wedge salad...
...sliced some wedges...
...and tomatoes...
...diced those tiny...
...chopped a few chives from the pot on the porch...the Man did not want any...so just for me...
...mixed up a quick ranch dressing...with some tofu mayo...
...and drizzled that over the wedges...
...then sprinkled with tomatoes, vegan bacon bits, and chives...it looks so pretty...
...vegan marinated tofu 'steak'...and a baked potato...so delicious...relatively easy peasie...but I will say that a wedge salad is not the easiest thing to eat...haha...

...the movie was still Ted Lasso...I think there are only 10 episodes this season...so it will be over soon...

...in books this week...I finished the tragic Jude the Obscure...picked up and read Brave New World...also tragic...and then this morning I returned both of those and picked up Yaa Gyasi's Homegoing...

...what have you been watching and reading lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Haha this salad wedge is uncommun for me! It looks really good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedge salad reminds me of a cute episode of the sitcom Modern Family. We watched it for a long time, I don’t even know if it’s still on or not. But there was an episode where there was an argument ongoing about a wedge salad, very cute. You were so look yummy. Love, K

    ReplyDelete