Monday, October 05, 2026

...10.5...Over the Weekend...

...we started off the weekend with a batch of big fluffy vegan buttermilk biscuits...
...and a tofu scramble...
...just nooch...
...and kala namak this time...
...and I scraped the last of the apple butter out of the jar for my biscuit...and the Man had Sorghum Syrup with his...
...then it was time to shop...
...lots and lots of food...but nothing unusual...except...
...we gave this new variety of accidentally vegan Oreos a try...not our favorite...regular chocolate oreos are pretty hard to beat...
...and then before I put everything away...I took everything out of the cabinets and fifo'ed (first in/first out)...
...I baked a loaf of bread in the outside oven...and I should have put a foil topper on it as the top got too brown...(aka burnt)...
...I made a batch of barley tea...
...and saw some evidence of fall on my bike ride...
...it still doesn't feel like fall...but the trees must think it's getting close...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

2 comments:

  1. I love that breakfast! I haven't see those Oreo up here! I must check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, most of the special Oreo cookies are just not quite as good as you expect them to be. The exception of course is meant! Love,K

    ReplyDelete