Wednesday, August 28, 2024

...8.28...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I've finished the bottom part of the first sock...with the purple toe...not really sure I'm in love with the sort of speckled lavender yarn though...and I did the Kitchener-ing at the breakfast table...haha...
...but I do love the 4-3-2-1 toe...it's a nice rounded roomy toe area...
...the finished bottom half...I'm sure now that I've not got enough yarn for very much of a cuff at all...and the yarn is (of course) unavailable now...which happens when you put yarn into your 'stash' and leave it there for years...
...so I've started the second bottom half with a provisional cast on...and then I'll decide what to do with the tops...just end it at the ankle...or do some sort of stripes with the lavender yarn...we'll see...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I actually like the color combo....so how many pairs of socks do you have??? Love,K

    ReplyDelete