Friday, August 30, 2024

...8.30...Friday Update...

...more 'progress' in the kitchen...
...I know you can't tell it but the cabinets have been lightly sanded and wiped down...and they're ready for a coat of primer...
...and just like that...primed...
...the Man permanently attached the crown by screwing it up from the bottom...
...and then I removed everything from the cabinets...not sure why I didn't do that earlier as it's hard to work around...and I just put it all on the floor in the den...

...when we get to the other side I'll probably put all of the foodstuff into boxes instead...
...and then we covered everything up and gave the primer coat a light sanding as well...
...and the first coat of the actual urethane cabinet paint is done...the colour is White Snow...and it will probably take three coats for perfect coverage...
...already it has brightened up the kitchen so much...I love it...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be really cool once the doors are back on! Love, K

    ReplyDelete