Saturday, August 03, 2024

...8.3...Dinner and a Movie...and Blogger comments...

...to my sweet sissie Karen who blogs from her boat at McCraw Sails...Hey K...glad you're having fun at 'home'...and it's August now...so everything has that deep green almost overgrown look outside...Love, T

...to karen from Pumpkin Sunrise...Hi Karen...I know what you mean...I can't believe it's August...I saw a goldfinch the other day pecking seeds off our sunflowers...and my neighbor has the most glorious butterfly bush...hers is pink/yellow and so pretty...ours is orange and is just getting started this year...and we'll be able to see it from the dinette and the back porch when it's a little better established...

...to Éphée from L'éphémère quotidienneté des repas et autres trucs de magie...Hi Éphée...your Jambalaya looks so flavorful...and such a pleasure to meet Alyce...what a pretty kitty...

...to Penny from Snap That Penny...Hi Penny...so crazy that it's August already...right?...your end of summer skies still look hot...your fan looks great...and your bread looks AWESOME...

...I've almost finished A Tale of Two Cities by next weekend for sure...and I'm excited to re-read Great Expectations next...I first read it my Senior year in High School...
...and dinner was vegan lasagna...I made the vegan ricotta that I always make...and the Man's sauce with some TVP...topped with Vegan parm...it was delicious...

...and the movie was more of the Olympics...the Man had dvr'd all of the women's gymnastics and swimming for me...so we watched some of that...and we've got a new British sitcom (Thanks Robert)...Trollied...so we'll start that once the Olympics are over...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, sounds like a broken record, but we're watching an episode per night of Midsomer Murders.....good fun with ice cream!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete