Thursday, February 15, 2007

Stocking Cap

I must say that I don't really get the point - haha - of the long pointy stocking cap - what's all that extra material for. Maybe you can drape it across your face and tuck it in behind your ear and make a sort of mask - or wrap the extra around your neck for a scarf...I dunno....

Progress so far - just the ribbing is complete - I used some old recycled denim from my stash - as it almost matches the blue in the "cascade" colorway the Man-Cub chose for his new hat. I had bought this for a crocheted border on a stockinette stitch baby blanket and I had almost a half of a skein leftover - it's very soft and will work nicely here around the man-cub's face. The Red Heart Strata patterned yarn is not very soft...

2 comments:

  1. hey - me again...i noticed my posts have weird hours...i'm not doing this a 4AM! i'm going to go back into my settings and change that...lest you guys think i'm up at strange hours. well...sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never think you did anything strange...

    T

    ReplyDelete