Friday, August 22, 2008

Eddie's Story

This is my brother Eddie on You-Tube talking about his recent (ongoing) battle with lung cancer - probably caused by Radon gas in his home.

Watch the video and then get your house tested.

1 comment:

  1. The fact that he smoked at all, even though it was so long ago, magnifies the effects of the radon exponentially. I know because we live in an area that has some parts with high radon so when we moved in, our realtor recommended that we have it tested as part of the inspection period. We did, and although it was only a reading of 13 (compared to your brother's 39), we had the owners install a mitigation system as part of the sale. I used to smoke as well.

    I hope your brother is doing well now and that was great of him to do the ad. I never even thought about radon in homes until this house.

    ReplyDelete