Saturday, August 23, 2008

More Birthday Bounty

This is another set of pictures that I should have posted sooner. As soon as we got home from our vacation I unpacked all of this goodness.

My brother gave me a huge box of all kinds of vegan goodies and we've already tried a lot of them.

Mom gave me a huge bag of organic soy beans - hopefully it will last a whole year. For more on the Soy Controversy - check this out http://www.womentowomen.com/nutritionandweightloss/soycontroversy.aspx I thought it was pretty sensible and I've been reading a lot on the subject (I guess most vegans have) .

My other brother gave me a sweet smelling potpourri and neat bamboo scent diffuser - we put some in each bathroom - so sweet. There's a little 'Gourdian Angel' too - she's sitting in my kitchen window now.

And a big box of spices - yum!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, we have changed our website. If you would kindly update the link on your blog. We will appreciate it greatly.

    ReplyDelete