Saturday, August 16, 2008

Spring Forward - Socks on the Road

I finished my first Spring Forward sock somewhere on Interstate 24 in Tennesee - I'm pretty happy with it. The yarn is a hand plied 100% cotton and it's a little snug going on over the heel - that won't keep me from making another one just like it 'though.

I really like the pattern - it's easy enough to knit in the car - I get car-sick easily and I need simple patterns that I don't have to look at very much - this one was perfect.

3 comments:

  1. Nice pattern. Glad you finished it by the 15th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, yes that is a pretty sock ! is that yarn the same as you did my vest in? i can't tell from the photo. have a good "end of trip" love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all. No it's not the same yarn - this one is delft/lime - so it's a nice sea foam sort of color - I think it would match your vest 'though...

    Love,

    T

    ReplyDelete