Monday, April 27, 2009

D'you remember those cookies...?


Scout said 'D'you remember those cookies you used to bring to swimming lessons?' - I always take a snack and a drink (usually a warm one) to swimming lessons - so I said 'Which ones?' - 'Those chocolate-chocolate chip ones!' - 'Oh, those'...

These are Isa's Chewy Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies and if you've not tried them - you really should - they are awesome!

So apparently, I've not made those cookies since last summer - for shame - so Scout and I whipped up a yummy batch of cookies...

6 comments:

  1. at first glance, i didn't realize they were cookies!!

    yummy, i'm sure.

    have fun, love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:49 PM

    Those look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so yummy. i may have to try these for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look heavenly! I will have to try them soon. Thank you for posting so many recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for reminding me about these cookies. I am making her Gigantic PB cookies from Vegan with a Vengeance right now. They are really yummy too.

    ReplyDelete