Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Backyard Update


...just out of the blue the dumptrucks started rolling in again and a backhoe appeared...

...and they did some more smoothing on the backyard - it's been a long time since the last 'Backyard Update'...

...I actually felt a little bit of satisfaction that they've finally covered up my garden plot - I kept thinking all summer if they didn't I sure would regret not having planted anything...

...it's still not complete - but at least it's not just mounds and mounds of dirt any more...

...I'm hoping that they finish it up before the snows come in a couple of months - YIKES!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:07 PM

    There is a lot going on by you, Teresa! Hope summer is treating you well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey - good to see that pretty black dirt again!

    glad it's coming together again.

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that dirt in your basement posting. Hope it turns out nice and level and grows you a good garden next year. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a big project on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm I bet you are glad to see some more movement on the project. I can't believe it, but you are right it will be snowing soon. Gosh time flies!
    Peace, Angela (Peach Coglo)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun place to make a mes in the mean time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:34 PM

    My 3 year old would love to be at your house right now! He LOVES watching big machinery!

    ReplyDelete