Monday, December 05, 2016

...Movie Night and what we ate...

...I feel like I'm starting off the week a day behind...

...this was supposed to be Saturday's post...arghhh!...

...and it was just the Man and me for Movie Night...which is the current trend...
...and I had seen this recipe over at Simple Daily Recipes...Jill is so much fun...

...and although I didn't take a photo of it...I cooked a head of cauliflower...and put it in the blender...
...and blended it up...
...I was totally amazed at how creamy it was...and it tasted delicious...
...then I cooked some linguine...
...and during the last two minutes...I threw in the spinach...
...and let that cook for a couple of minutes...
...drained it...
...and poured over the sauce...
...gave it a quick stir...
...and served...
...just a salad and some French bread completed the meal...
...and it was so delicious...creamy and good...you've got to try this...

...and then for the movie...it was finally my turn to choose...so of course...subtitles were involved...

...Sweet Bean...and it really was sweet too...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week...

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to try that some time as I often have cauliflower going unused. I'm glad you enjoyed your movie and your night with hubby :-) Lovely week ahead to you. It is a busy time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get used to that "just the two of you"!!! enjoy...love, k

    ReplyDelete
  3. The film looks very enjoyable. I do love films with subtitles!

    ReplyDelete