Monday, December 19, 2016

...Sister's Brunch...

...I had a sweet and fun visit with my sweet and fun sissie over the weekend...
...she came bearing delicious 'garbage cookies'...recipe on her blog World of Karen...
...we had a delicious breakfast...most of which she supplied...vegan cheese filled crescent rolls and jelly rolls...and I made a scrambled tofu...

...and here she is chil-laxing with her new booties...pattern here...you saw a glimpse of them on W.I.P. Wednesday...
...and here modelling a shirt I'd gotten that I thought would make a nice sailing shirt...crisp and summery...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. wearing my sparkly booties now!! since it's 28 degrees still.....can't wait for 90 degrees and the ability to wear my new shirt and use my beach bag!!

    fun visit, love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Christmas visit!

    ReplyDelete