Wednesday, February 13, 2019

...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I've turned the heel on the Holday Candy Sock...I'm not a huge fan of the short row heel...but thought I'd try it with this pattern anyway...
...I photographed it on my workstation for a bit more contrast...and I did reverse stockinette stitch instead of the knit stitch in the pattern...you know how I like my princess soles...
...and...I somehow managed to break a tiny little piece off of my camera card...so I just very carefully superglued that back on...and it seems to be working fine...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not good at knitting socks. Don't know why!
    I am currently making "cat"mittens for my daughter.
    https://lavielabouffelereste.blogspot.com/2012/11/un-petit-rien-ephemere-un-ephemere-rien_21.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ephphée,
      ...I love the cute mittens...and I love knitting socks...they are so portable...and quick...but it was many years of knitting before I even attempted them...the 4 needles just seemed too daunting...
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete