Thursday, May 09, 2019

...What I Eat in a Day...as a Vegan...

...breakfast was just an everything bagel with probiotic almond meal cream cheese...coffee and a glass of mango cranberry juice...
...mid morning I was hungry so I made a bowl of grits...and used up the last of the I can't believe it's not butter Vegan...it was OK...but I prefer Earth Balance...so I probably won't buy this brand again...
...lunch was a tofu sammie...just with homemade vegan mayo and lettuce...with some leftover Brussels sprouts and butternut squash...
...and then in the afternoon I was making rice to go with dinner and I was hungry...so I steamed some broccoli and had a little bit of rice and broccoli with soy sauce...it made a good snack...
...then for dinner I had a sort of vegan stew...that I just kind of whipped up when I found this leftover packet of VEGAN SAUCE BRUN in the freezer...so I just made the rice and peas to go with it...it was delicious...and one less thing in the freezer now...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment