Wednesday, May 22, 2019

...W.I.P. Wednesday...My Sissie's Birthday...

...I wanted to make the Seaside Slipons for my sissie's birthday...
...and I decided to just do a blanket stitch for the beginning row...
...I think it was easier...
...and I had a blowout trying to single crochet the first row on the first slipper...
...the heel section of the slipper is rather ingenious...
...it slants inward and makes the slipper really hug you heel...
...and I used a smaller size so they don't look like clown shoes...
...I think they turned out really cute...
...so I added a sand dollar shaped dish cloth...and the boomerang card...and sent it on it's way...

...my sweet sissie has received them now so I can post about them...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

~Have a lovely day...

2 comments:

  1. I really like the slippers! Happy Belated Birthday to your sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny,
      ...it's a fun technique...I'll probably try it again...and these slippers look much nicer than the kind of bedroom ones that I did before...
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete