Wednesday, July 08, 2020

...7.9...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...well...
...progress on the black cotton socks continues...really nothing of note...my favorite sock pattern...started mid-sock...working down to the toe...and then I'll reattach the yarn and work up above the ankle until I run out of yarn...
...the July Porch Pillow also continues apace...this is my favorite pattern so far...it's easy and fun...you can check out all the progress and other pillows at The Porch Pillow Project...it's a Ravelry group too...
...the little avocado tree we've been growing for a couple of years now needed a bigger pot...
...so I just used a bigger pot that we had on hand...hopefully he'll be happy there...
...and...an update on my single surviving squash plant...he's still pretty small...as he's not in the best location...we have a very shady backyard...
...and as we're getting ready to leave town for a bit (to visit the kiddos in New Mexico)...I moved the lettuce regrowth plants outside to a pot as well...we'll see if they manage to survive the trip...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. The porch pillow is going to be a nice one! Just boat projects here! Love, K

    ReplyDelete