Wednesday, July 20, 2022

...7.20...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...Keito Doll #1 is finally finished...
...and I unbraided her hair...
...but I may braid it again...I'm used to it that way...and Big Sissie can undo it if she prefers it that way...
...next up some unders...so I don't have to keep photographing a nekkid doll...haha...
...and I found this small amount of kind of shiny white yarn in the stash...and thought it would make some nice undies...

...what's in your workbasket this week?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Glad the weird doll is finished and that she'll finally get some dignity!!! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. She turned out lovely. She's got a good figure too so it's a good thing you will make her some undies, lol. She'll appreciate being dressed before being photographed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Penny,
      ...I agree...that's a bit too much flesh isn't it...haha...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete