Thursday, November 03, 2022

...11.3...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...started the day with a bowl of raw oats...not even overnight...just poured some almond milk over some raw oats and added a bunch of frozen blueberries...it was delish...and I got all of my little November birthday gifties ready to post...
...mid-morning I had a nice local apple for a snack...and I had a small handful of also local black walnuts with it...so I ate about half of the apple with the walnuts...
...and then I sprinkled cinnamon on the other half...have you tried that...it's such a good little treat...
...lunch was a salad...some store-bought squash and some baked tofu with the FL store brand of Heinz 57 sauce...I like it a lot...it's about 1/4 the cost of 57 and it's slightly sweeter and milder...
...afternoon snack was a bunch of grapes...and I do mean a bunch... I love grapes...
...the Man said he wanted Brinner...so I got started early and made these WWII vegan (oat based) sausages...
...I did the first cooking on the Griddler...
...and then put them in a skillet with the broth...and finished them off there as well...these sausages are amazing...I'll definitely be making them again...such simple ingredients...
...and we had tofu scramble and a nice crispy vegan waffle also...well...the Man had buckwheat pancakes instead of a waffle...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna try those sausages, never imagined such a thing. Love, K

    ReplyDelete