Thursday, July 23, 2026

...7.23...Delicious Vegan Food we ate...

...not a full 'what I eat in a day' - (which I started out with)...just a random sampling of some good things I ate...
...for breakfast...I had some Vegan Omicon Banana bread...and sweet and milky coffee...
...for second breakfast...or mid-morning snack...however you term it...I had a bowl of cornflakes with an apple chopped up in it...this is a new combo to me as I've never been a fan of cornflakes...I love it though...
...we have started a few pots of greens for the 'winter garden'(in the shade on the back porch)...and I needed to thin them out - like I did at Mom's with her lettuce...
...and added them to a simple baked tofu sammie for lunch...with lots of mustard...
...and the last thing I photographed for the day was an afternoon snack of a banana with a tiny spoonful of flaxseeds on each slice (for vegan Omegas)...I love that combo too...nutty and a little bit crunchy...

...what delicious food have you been eating lately?...

~Have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. That was a lot of mustard on that sandwich!!! The best thing I've had lately was a big pot of lentil stew with diced celery, onions and carrots. Lots of spices and a little Texas Pete on top. Not exactly summertime food but good nonetheless. Love, K

    ReplyDelete