...for dinner I Griddler-ed a couple of sweet potatoes out in the porch kitchen...generally, because it's so hot, I only like to cook things out there that don't take a lot of tending...and you just slice the potatoes and put them in the Griddler for about 15 minutes...and both sides are a lovely golden brown...
...and then I made a quick salad dressing using my tofu mayo and a little vinegar and some of this delicious greek seasoning...super easy and delicious...
...steamed some broccoli and added some baked tofu...a perfect simple meal...that probably only took about 20 minutes of prep from start to finish...
...and the movie was On Becoming a Guinea Fowl...it was of course a movie about some people...it's a pretty difficult movie to watch...definitely not for children...and definitely not if you're triggered by any talk of child abuse...it's basically about the death of an uncle who has abused multiple (female) children in the same family and how the family has accepted it and covered it up...
...I got the book A Town Like Alice...and it's not long but I've not had a lot of time to read with the sort of rushed Pickles project...it's good...kind of a historical novel with a love story...
...what have you been watching lately?...
~Have a lovely day!
Saturday, July 25, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Delicious sweet potatos!!!! Yummy! I'm putting this movie on my list. This week i watched "Fleabag".
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately this is the second time I've come to the Dinner and a Movie screen with this group of posts so I won't answer twice....love, K
ReplyDelete