Saturday, August 15, 2020

...8.15...Dinner and a Movie...


...we got General Tso's Tofu Takeaway for a quick and easy dinner...
...usually this comes with broccoli...but for some reason this dish did not...so I just steamed some in the micro...because I really like broccoli with my General Tso Tofu...it was really good...there was plenty for both of us...and some leftover for a lunch...so you could probably feed 3 people with this one dish for $11.95...

...and the movie was the second one of the Rob Brydon/Steve Coogan travel/food/biting repartée series "The Trip"...and you kind of have to remind yourself that it's fiction...and they are playing sort of fictionalized versions of themselves...The Trip to Italy...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

  1. That meal looks tasty! We watched a Steven King movie "1922" that we'd apparently watched before.....but I didn't remember it much so we watched it again. As usual with Stephen King, very tense and a little off-the-wall. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tofu dish and broccoli looks delicious. I haven't really watched any movies or series this week. I'm not sure how the week passed so quickly but I guess I had my nose in a few books ;-) I did see The Trip to Italy. I enjoy the travel/food movies with those two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove Général Tao tofu! And yes, definitely, it must come with brocoli! ;-)
    Currently watching "La Trève" (The break) on Netflix. A dark thriller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. double delicious! After a decadent weekend I'm circling back to simple salads!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum. That's one of my favorites, too. Though, hold the broccoli. ;)

    (Broccoli is a veg I keep trying to like, but...I just don't. Matt LOVES it though.)

    ReplyDelete