Friday, August 28, 2020

...8.28...Friday Favorites...

...I'm happy that Confirmation classes are able to resume over Zoom...haha that rhymes...
...I meant to post this favorite pie pan on Tuesday...but somehow missed that picture...something about tin pie plates makes a better crispier crust...
...my dear friend Amy came for tea...and we shared a pretty pot of a flowering tea...
...it's Jasmine flavored and pink amaranth...
...it starts as a tight ball...and unfurls into a beautiful flower in the teapot...so best viewed in a glass teapot...
...it's delicious and so much fun to share...my sweet sissie had given me a beautiful box of these balls from her trip to China...the kiddos brought me this bag back from a trip to the beach...I have one flowering tea ball left...
...and on the not-so-favorite front...the annual family reunion has been cancelled...it was rescheduled from July...but now with restrictions still in place it had to be cancelled... last year's reunion highlights here...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your weekend...

0 comments:

Post a Comment