Saturday, August 08, 2020

...8.8...Dinner and a Movie...

...before we watched the final episodes of Tales from the Green Valley...we sat outside and enjoyed a fresh breeze and a lightening show...we've been having thunderstorms just about every evening...but no storm this time...just heat lightening off in the distance...
...dinner was just one of my bowls...and a few pieces of the Man's stewed potato as he didn't want the whole thing...

...we finished the series Tales from the Green Valley...and we really enjoyed it...it was much more of a historical documentary than today's "reality" shows...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I have started French lessons online and my tutor and I share a love of Japanese films,especially Ozu. Florence has suggested some Korean films I have yet to watch. My favourite Ozu film is Tokyo Story which is very beautiful and classed as one of the hundred best films.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bowl/plate looks nice and healthy!! We just finished up all the episodes of Yellowstone that we have. We'll wait a while for more episodes to come out and do a bit of a "binge-watch". Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you last wrote about Tales from the Green Valley, I took a look but didn't get too far - yet. Today I started watching the film classic, The Last Time I Saw Paris with Elizabeth Taylor,Van Johnson, Walter Pidgeon and Donna Reed. I didn't get too far as I had some errands to run but will pick it up again. I know I've seen it before but I can't remember much about it. Your dinner looks lovely. Tonight at my house I'm making roasted (marinated honey, garlic) salmon fillets, rice pilaf and roasted zucchini, onion and tomato. Mostly my recipes are simple as I can get them to be. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the show sounds really interesting! I was just looking at grain bowl recipes! I am ready for some different meals and have two cookbooks that I flipped through. I have yet to look at my pinterest recipes...

    ReplyDelete