Monday, August 24, 2020

...8.24...Over the Weekend...

...another weekend has come and gone...I took a few photos...but none of the laundry, knitting, dog walking, cooking, cleaning, reading, or bike riding...but all of those things were done...
...I did do another small weekly vegan shop...of note...a humongous canteloupe...it smells so good...and the pears are for a recipe with Julia...and some yellow split peas for a dal...
...I made some vegan raspberry yogurt...
...so yummy and nice to have in the fridge...
...and some chocolate tofu pudding...
...I sliced up all of the canteloupe...
...and stored it in a container with a good seal on it...if you don't your whole fridge will smell like canteloupe...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

3 comments:

  1. I've gotten a couple of those huge cantaloupes as well. I left mine on the counter for a couple of days to ripen a bit until the fruit flies made me put them in the fridge. Amazingly huge for $2.

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks very yummy.

    ReplyDelete