Thursday, August 06, 2020

...8.6...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...'first breakfast' was some homemade vegan yogurt...with mix-ins...sunflower seeds, flax seed and raspberry...and tea...
...'second breakfast' was some homemade vegan cream cheese atop an everything bagel...and more tea...
...lunch was a veggie burger topped with avocado, lettuce and tomato...and some sweet and spicy vegan Doritos...

...afternoon snack was some pecans and a date...seriouly like eating candy...

...for dinner...I whipped up a cauliflower based mushroom stroganoff...

...and had that over noodles with some veggie meatballs...corn, Brussels sprouts and peas on the side...

 ...and I finished off the last half of a canteloupe for dessert...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. Nothing anywhere near as exciting as your day! Leftover olive/onion pizza for breakfast, an apple at lunch (I was busy) and left over spaghetti for dinner. And several lemon cookies for snack. Sounds even more boring now that I've written it down! Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been moving to a plant based diet so I always like to see how others are doing this. What is the base for,your homemade yougurt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Juliann,
      ...so nice to 'meet' you...and very best wishes with your plant based diet...I did a post about the way I make my vegan yogurt...
      https://affectioknit.blogspot.com/2017/01/two-ingredient-vegan-probiotic-yogurt.html
      ...it's super easy to make...I'm sure you can just make it in a jar or a glass bowl and you're not likely to have the Deva Yogurt maker that I have...I would just put it in the oven overnight with the light on...
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I have used those probiotics to make coconut milk yogurt too. I love the idea of using them in cashew cream!

      Delete
  3. Your cream cheese looks very good!

    ReplyDelete