Thursday, August 20, 2020

...8.20...What I Ate in a Day...as a Vegan...

...for breakfast I made some gravy with some of the TVP country ham from the SDA store in Asheville (now closed)...
...but it wound up tasting more like chipped beef...so we had it over WW toast...it was yummy...
...2nd breakfast (or morning snack)... was a slice of toast with peanut butter and banana...
...for lunch I made vegan egg salad...just tofu...pickles and vegan mayo...
...made a sammie and had some chips with that...
\ ...and dinner was a hodge-podge of things from the freezer...potato soup, yellow eyed beans, mixed veg, peas, cornbread and tea...

...so that was a pretty UN-interesting day of vegan eats...

...what did you eat yesterday?...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Really? I don't remember what I ate yesterday....Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. All looks good to me :)

    Bean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now i'm craving for a vegan egg sandwich!
    Yesterday we had ramen.

    ReplyDelete