Monday, August 17, 2020

...8.17...Over the Weekend...

...I did another small grocery pickup...nothing unusual...
...I finally fixed my bike's kickstand...I ride almost every day now...and it's been loose for months...funny how I can let something annoying like that go for so long when it really is such an easy fix...I parked the bike over the top of the basement stairs so I'd have easy access to both the nut and bolt without having to turn the bike over...and I brought out all of the Man's wrenches and sockets just so I could find the one I wanted in only the one trip...haha...so now I can park anywhere and put the kickstand down...and it won't migrate outwards and click my pedals...
...when we got home from the second service at Church...this was on our back porch...so LOVELY!...
...the green beans were even already prepped...so I just put those in a pot...
...the Bloodmobile came to the Church...and instead of setting up multiple cots in the Fellowship Hall like they've done in the past...it was by appointment only and only two people at a time on the bus...
...they gave everyone who donated a nice water bottle...
...so...I bet you'll never guess what we had for Sunday dinner...
...that's right...a big ol' plate of vegetables...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your week!

2 comments:

  1. My goodness those veggies look so good!! You are so lucky! They give you already snapped beans? Wow!

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy veggies! that's a nice water bottle for a blood donation!

    ReplyDelete