Wednesday, August 26, 2020

...8.26...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I made these slippers for my sweet Sister-in-law's birthday...you crochet this odd shape...
...and then you fold them over and they become this cute slipper...the pattern is Lizzie...
...I embroidered a cute dish towel for my friend's daughter's wedding...
...and I knit a grandma's favorite dishcloth to go with it...
...and then I wrapped it all up and sent it on it's way to North Dakota...
...the first of the old Paton's pattern footlets is almost finished...instead of finishing on two needles and having a seam...I switched to knitting in the round...
...and where I joined to the two knit three borders...I knit the center two stitched together and then decreased down to one while knitting the top of the footlet...I'm pretty happy with it and the fit...but I may still go back and do a row of single crochet around the top...just to keep everything nice and neat and snug...
...all that's left is Kitchener-ing the toe...and then knitting another footlet...
...I made another sweet little baby hat and put a pompom on top and a white border...
...and my sweet SIL sent me a photo of her wearing her new slippers...they look really good on her...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. My goodness, you've been busy!! Those slippers look sweet! but Sorry you didn't get to go to N.D....but I'm sure she'll love the pressies.

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work as always. I think I will have a go at making the slippers.

    Bean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bean,
      ...good luck with the slippers...they were easy and quick...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  3. lovely projects and so many of them!! I love to make washcloths for presents as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen,
    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete