Wednesday, August 12, 2020

...8.12...W.I.P. Wednesday...

...I finished the Porch Pillow for August...you can hop over to The Porch Pillow Project for all the details...
...and I'm almost finished with the second black sock...I actually intended to be finished already...but I'll finish it soon...there's still no rush...and then of course I'll have to decide what to knit next...haha...
...and I patched a sheet...it's the fitted bottom sheet...it had a worn place at the foot...or maybe the top...as I'm sure I don't always put it on the bed in the same direction...but now that it's patched I probably will always put the patch at the foot...this is actually the first time I've ever patched a sheet...usually when they are worn they just become rags...or scraps for quilting...in fact...I used an old sheet/rag for the patch...so we'll see how long it holds up...

...what's in your workbasket?...

~Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. I remember 'sides to middling' sheets. It left a ridge down the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pillow....I don't think I've ever mended a sheet either.

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never mended a sheet yet. lovely socks and the pillow is perfect for a porch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sock looks great as does the porch pillow, I love the green with the yellow/gold of the sunflower.

    Bean

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a might cool pillow! Great job on all your functional creativity!!

    ReplyDelete