Saturday, August 29, 2020

...8.29...Dinner and a Movie...

...I roasted some colourful fingerling potatoes... with rosemary and olive oil...
...and had that with some grilled tofu and a salad...the potatoes were delicious...I put A-1 sauce on the tofu...

...and the movie was East Side Sushi...nice and light after last weeks stressful one...guess who picked...haha...

...basically it's a feel good movie about a working class single mother overcoming odds and prejudices to realize her dream...

...a good movie to knit by...

...what have you been watching lately?...

~Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Those potatoes look yummy. We've been watching a series that's a spin off of Breaking Bad....don't think you'd like it. Lots of bad guys. Love, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love potatoes of all kinds. I mentioned on an earlier post that tonight's dinner would be perogies and cabbage rolls and it was delish! I couldn't believe it was so good since I bought all of it at the store and just had to cook it. As for movies or television I haven't really been watching anything other than PVRd 90 Day Fiance shows and their spinoffs. I tried watching a movie called Hannah Arendt, about a German born, American political scientist known for critical writing on Jewish affairs. I only got half way through but I will go back and finish watching. Have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Penny,
      ...I LOVE potatoes too...I think I'll add that Hannah Arendt movie to the queue...it sounds good...
      ~Have a lovely day!

      Delete