Thursday, August 20, 2009

Catching Fish By Hand

Y'all know that it can get pretty hot in NC in August...

...so we retreated to Pisgah Forest for some relief......Scout decided to try his hand at fishing - literally...
...a few misses...
...then SUCCESS!!! - he caught a fish with his bare hands....

...so sorry he probably terrified the little guy - but he immediately let him go - I can remember catching salamanders in the river behind the Church when I was little - such a sense of accomplishment when you finally caught one - we always let them go as well...

4 comments:

  1. it was not hot in the mountains!! it's hot now down east, though....93 again today....

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I've changed my opinions of what is hot and COLD...

    Love,

    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Seriously that takes skill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anything your boy can't do?

    I'm impressed :)

    ReplyDelete