Thursday, March 22, 2012

Baby/Puppy Gate = Drying Rack


...just a good idea I thought I'd share with y'all...I use an old puppy gate to dry my sweaters flat...I just set it on top of an empty laundry basket in the laundry room...we still use these gates to confine Jack sometimes...like if we want to vacuum...he attacks the vacuum cleaner for some reason...it's kinda funny...

...of course screens for this specific purpose are available...but then you've got another thing...and you have to store it when it's not in use...double duty is always better...don't you think?...

7 comments:

  1. great idea! Thank you! I've started line drying more items and this idea will work to help other things dry more quickly (circulation) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sitting here just shaking my head as I look at that exact gate blocking my hall. What a wonderful idea and all this time I have never thought of it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. as always, your little tips and tricks and fix-its make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous idea! oxo Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are a clever one! as usual. time to put away the sweaters!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a good idea! I never would have thought of that! Happy Weekend!
    xo,
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete