Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

...Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!...
...we spent most of Thanksgiving Day here...I called ahead and spoke to the chef...and he made me a wonderful vegan 'vegetable plate'...sorry I should have snapped a photo of it...it was gorgeous...and everyone said when they brought it out that they were having that next year...I had braised kale with onions...sautéed green beans...roasted red potatoes...and fresh corn and tomatoes...and for dessert I had the renowned Greenbrier Peaches...sans whipped cream...
...then we walked around...and sat around in the bookstore and in the rockers...and I bought the final gift for the 'Crazy Christmas' that my family does each year...we've always been in North Dakota so we've never participated as you have to be present to 'steal' your gift...

...it was a restful lot of fun...more about Tamarack here...

~Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful and happy Thanksgiving to you all.

    ReplyDelete