Monday, May 25, 2015

...Shower Tile...

...after the Eagle Scout Ceremony...we got to celebrate my sweet sissie's birthday with her in person...which hardly ever happens...go here for the story of the card...
...then over the weekend...for the second time in my life...
...I'm setting some shower tile...spread the mastic...
...flip the trowel...and use the toothed side to scrape away all but the 'right' amount...
...use your spacers (if you're a novice like me anyway)...and set your tile...
...make extra sure your first row is level...
...and make some intricate cuts to go around things...

~Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. great birthday! and we all know you're NOT a novice! pretty tile!

    love, k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am much too slapdash to do tiling! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Do you want to come take care of my broken bathroom? :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete