Thursday, December 21, 2017

...Other People's Elving...

...We have been the thankful recipients of some other people's elving too...
...my sweet sissie sent this huge bag of fruit...so I broke into that right away for a snack...delicious...
...and I had a meet up with a dear old college chum...and she gifted us this lovely antique dish...it's perfect for cranberry sauce on Christmas day...don't ya think...
...and this this package arrived on our doorstep...just like that...no box or anything...from Mom and Frank...and that'll come in very handy for all our projects...

...just a bit more elving here and then we'll be ready...

~Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. hey! hope you have a relaxing Christmas! love and miss ya! k

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of great gifts. I like the cranberry container best but I know the other gifts are just what you can need, use and enjoy too. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete