Friday, November 02, 2018

...Travel Day...

...we got up early and drove up the mountains in the rain...which I kinda prefer to driving in bright sunlight...
...stopped and met my sweet M.I.L. for lunch at a local Mexican restaurant...I got veggie fajitas...they were delicious...
...then we drove over to Mom's...this is coming down her driveway...I was really amazed at how much fall colour there still is...
...and a rainy view from the front porch...

...we spent the afternoon visiting with a dear friend from Canada...Old friends are the best...not old as in she's old...but old as in we've been friends for a long time...haha...

~Wishing you a lovely start to your weekend!...

6 comments:

  1. Are they snowy mountains? What a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maureen,
      I see what you mean...those are really just clouds...but it does look like snowy mountains...
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete
  2. That's neat about the "snowy mountains". I did a double-take when I first saw that photo since I know that there weren't any snowy mountains there!

    Love, K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey K,
      ...yeah it was almost an optical illusion...not sure why it looks like that in the photo...I sure didn't notice it when I took the picture...
      Love,
      T

      Delete
  3. This looks like a nice ride, with nice friends as a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penny!
      ...it was a fun family weekend...
      ~Affectioknit-ly,
      Teresa

      Delete